Hi guys i am chirantan banerjee from tedicted. I created this blog for you like technology lovers to explore more.You can know many things about technology.

Friday 1 June 2018

Counter strike 1.6 download for pc [300 mb]



Counter strike 1.6 download for pc [300 mb]

Related image

ABOUT THE GAME

Counter Strike Global Offensive is a first person shooter game that has been developed by Valve Corporation.It was published in the year 2004.The main  aim of the game is to kill the enemy and earn money from which you can buy weapons.The graphics of the game is not so good but it will be good for normal computers or laptops.
                                

                        REQUIREMENT OF THE GAME

Processor should be Intel pentium iv 2.4 ghz
Ram should be 500mb
It will work fine in normal computer.

                                 STEPS TO DOWNLOAD

Just click on the download button gven below.
A download page will open.
Click on the download.
After downloading the game install it by clicking on the game icon on your desktop.The game icon should be written as HALF LIFE.
In case of error change the compatibility  settings to WINDOWS 7.



GAMEPLAY VIDEO


                           SCREENSHOTS

Related imageRelated image


                                   DOWNLOAD


                                     

1 comment:

  1. Hello everyone, I just got my Business instagram account verified, I am so happy I met Mr James. I saw a recommendation about him and I contacted him. He helped me in getting my account verified, he was trustworthy and reliable. If you need help in hacking or getting your instagram account verified, I suggest you contact him (worldcyberhackers) through Gmail or WhatsApp: +12678773020

    ReplyDelete